Conditions Of Use
Welcome to our online store (www.967Yemen.com) and its associates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of 967Yemen.com Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use 967Yemen.com website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
- All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Returns & Exchanges:
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 7 days after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 14 days after the estimated delivery date. Please read our Returns and Exchanges rules for more detailed information.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://967Yemen.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://967Yemen.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://967Yemen.com
- Redistribute content from 967Yemen.com (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
When you visit 967Yemen.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of 967Yemen.com or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of 967Yemen.com, with copyright authorship for this collection by 967Yemen.com, and protected by international copyright laws.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. 967Yemen.com does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of 967Yemen.com, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws 967Yemen.com shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- 967Yemen.com reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to 967Yemen.com a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
967Yemen.com trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not 967Yemen.com, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits 967Yemen.com. All other trademarks not owned by 967Yemen.com or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by 967Yemen.com or its subsidiaries.
License And Site Access
Unless otherwise stated, 967Yemen.com and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on 967Yemen.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://967Yemen.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
967Yemen.com grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of 967Yemen.com. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents: any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents: any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of 967Yemen.com. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of 967Yemen.com and our associates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing 967Yemen.com name or trademarks without the express written consent of 967Yemen.com. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by 967Yemen.com. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of 967Yemen.com so long as the link does not portray 967Yemen.com, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any 967Yemen.com logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. 967Yemen.com and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Reviews, Comments, Emails, And Other Content
Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. 967Yemen.com reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant 967Yemen.com and its associates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant 967Yemen.com and its associates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post: that the content is accurate: that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity: and that you will indemnify 967Yemen.com or its associates for all claims resulting from content you supply. 967Yemen.com has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. 967Yemen.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Risk Of Loss
All items purchased from 967Yemen.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
967Yemen.com and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, 967Yemen.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by 967Yemen.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY 967YEMEN.COM ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. 967YEMEN.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, 967YEMEN.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. 967YEMEN.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM 967YEMEN.COM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. 967YEMEN.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
By visiting 967Yemen.com, you agree that the laws of the state of Michigan,United State of America, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and 967Yemen.com or its associates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to 967Yemen.com or to products you purchase through 967Yemen.com shall be submitted to us first using out contact page, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate 967Yemen.com’s intellectual property rights, 967Yemen.com may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of Michigan, United State of America, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrators award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
Site Policies, Modification, And Severability