Please note You must be 18 years of age or older to use to the 967Yemen products and services. In certain jurisdictions, the age of majority may be older than 18, in which case, you must satisfy that age in order to become a user. While individuals under the age of 18 may utilize the 967Yemen products and services, they may do so only with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian.
Policy key definitions:
“I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to 967Yemen.
“You”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using the 967Yemen products and services.
Why We Collect And Process Your Personal Data?
We collect and process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services you request from us; allow you the use of online forms, surveys, including 967Yemen Services and products that do not require any form of registration; allow you to sign up for certain services, such as newsletters, information feeds, SMS updates or to create an account in which case, we will ask for Personal Data, such as your name, email address, or telephone number.
- To maintain and improve our Services; understand how you use the 967Yemen products and services and implement other functionalities; develop new services, products, and offers.
- To tailor the services to your needs and interests; provide you with tailored content – such as relevant ads and services; allow us to know you better to give you more of what you want, more exclusives, more information, more competitions and a better user experience; figure out more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful or services or products and information that are most relevant to you, thereby giving a much better and more useful experience of our digital properties.
- To carry out payment transactions; store transaction history; make sure that your transaction has been paid; comply with legal or regulatory obligation in this respect.
- To communicate with you; to allow you to contact 967Yemen; keep record of our exchanges; help solve any issues you might be facing; send you promotional offers and direct marketing; inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming program information or improvements to our digital properties; contact you for competition and casting to participate in different shows.
- To create and maintain a trusted and safer environment; investigating, detecting, preventing, or reporting fraud, misrepresentations, security breaches or incidents, or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities; protecting our sellers’, or your rights or property, or the security or integrity of our Services; enforcing our Terms of Service or other applicable agreements or policies; verifying your identity.
- Complying with any applicable laws or regulations; or in response to lawful requests for information from the government or through legal process; fulfilling any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our products and services; contacting you to resolve disputes and provide assistance with our services.
Collection Of Personal Data
We May Collect Or Obtain Personal Data About You:Directly From You (E.G., Where You Contact Us); In The Course Of Our Relationship With You (E.G., If You Make A Purchase); When You Make Your Personal Data Public (E.G., If You Make A Public Post About Us On Social Media); When You Visit and Register to use Our Sites; Or When You Interact With Any Third Party Content Or Advertising On Our Site.
On What Legal Basis We Process Your Personal Data?
Depending on the data processing at stake, we will generally process your Personal Data on either one of the following basis:
- Your prior consent: for instance, when we offer you to use our services, buying our products, create an account, subscribe to our newsletter or marketing emails or when we ask to follow any relevant procedure to allow you to either clearly accept or refuse the envisaged data processing; if you accept, you will be entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. However, in certain cases, your choice not to communicate your Personal Data or to withdraw your consent may result in a limitation of your access to our services, features or offering. For instance, it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain parts of the websites and for us to respond to your queries without providing the related information.
- A contractual relationship: in such case, the processing of your Personal Data is generally necessary to the execution or the performance of the contract; this means that if you do not wish us to process your Personal Data in that context, we may refuse to enter into such contract with you.
- Legal obligations applicable to our activities.
Who May Access To Your Data?
For the purposes described above, We shall grant access to your Personal Data to authorized 967Yemen employees and affiliates who have a need-to-know in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
In addition, we may need to transfer or allow access to the following authorized third-parties:
- Successors in title to our business (or is in meaningful discussions about such a possibility with the (prospective) new owners of the business or company); in this respect, if ownership of all or substantially all of our business changes or undertakes a corporate reorganization or any other action or transfer between 967Yemen affiliates, you acknowledge that we may need to transfer your Personal Data to the relevant third party (or its advisors) as part of any due diligence process for the purpose of analyzing any proposed sale or re-organization of the new owner. We may also need to transfer your Personal Data to that re-organized entity or third party after the sale or reorganization for them to use for the same purposes as set out in this policy;
- Administrative or judicial authorities in order to meet the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
We may also aggregate, anonymize data publicly and to other authorized third-parties and partners – like advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
Where Your Data May Be Stored Or Transferred?
How We Ensure The Security Of Your Personal Data?
We maintain appropriate physical, electronic, technical, organizational procedural safeguards and security measures, to protect your Personal Data in accordance with data protection law against unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Data.
Please note however that no data transmission over the Internet or website can be guaranteed to be secure from intrusion. In addition, you should also take appropriate measures to safeguard your personal data, in particular by keeping your password secure and confidential. If you know or have reason to believe that your account credentials have been lost, stolen, misappropriated, or otherwise compromised or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your account, please contact us following the instructions in the “How To Contact Us” section below.
If we know or have reason to believe that your Personal Data were compromised, we will immediately notify affected users of a breach if such one happens in accordance with applicable laws.
For How Long Do We Store Your Personal Data?
We will retain your Personal Data as long as your account is active or otherwise for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which we have initially collected it. This duration can be up to 10 years. Our retention periods are based on business needs and your information that is no longer needed is either irreversibly anonymized or destroyed.
We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after information is deleted from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
We may also retain your Personal Data as for longer periods if necessary to comply with our legal obligations or to protect our legitimate interests.
How To Access, Update And Delete Your Personal Data?
In accordance with data protection law you are entitled to exercise the following rights:
- Right to obtain access to your Personal Data, in which case we may provide you a copy of such data, unless it is made available to you directly, for instance within your personal account;
- Right to rectify your Personal Data, should your data be inaccurate or obsolete; in this respect, it is important that the Personal Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Personal Data changes during the period for which we hold your data;
- Right to withdraw consent, where the processing relies on your prior consent and to withdraw your consent to all marketing processing;
- Right to object to the processing of your Personal Data, where the processing relies on our legitimate interest, insofar as your particular situation justifies so;
- Right to erasure of your personal data;
- Right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
- Right to receive your Personal Data for transmission to a third-party or to obtain the transfer of your Personal Data to a third-party of your choice where technically possible;
- Right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection authority if you consider that the processing of your Personal Data infringes data protection law.
You can send us a request in this respect at any time as set forth in the section “How To Contact Us”.
Please note that:
- We may need to verify your identity before we can act on your request;
- Because the exercise of these rights is subject to certain legal conditions and limitations, we may have to decline your request if those conditions are not fulfilled or if legal limitations apply;
- We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), or create a risk on the privacy of others.
In any case, we will seek to deal promptly with your request, and in any event within one month (subject to any extensions to which we are lawfully entitled). If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons for doing so.
Cookies And Similar Technologies
How This Policy Works With Third Parties Data Processing?
The 967Yemen products and services may be provided through and/or utilize features operated by third party platforms, or contain links to sites operated by third parties whose policies regarding the handling of Personal Data may differ from ours.
We invite you to consult such policies and terms if you want to inquire about the processing of your Personal Data by such third-parties.
How To Contact Us?
If you have any further queries please contact us using our contact page.
Where applicable (for instance, if the changes imply new data processing that shall rely on your prior consent), we will ensure that you have had the possibility to accept those changes so as to allow you to continue using our services or to refuse – in which case, you will be entitled to cancel your use of the 967Yemen products and services.